wall putty Mixed Jointing CompoundMixed Interior Wall PuttyWeight:25 kg /BucketMesh: >280
1) Containing no toxic substances, healthy
2) Environmental friendly.
3) Easily available and efficient to apply it on the wall directory.
4) No wastage of water curing
5) User friendly and enables the mason/worker to get the desired results
6) Free from shrinking and cracking
7) Ensures full strength on setting
8) Shows excellent adhesive qualities with the surface
9) The appearance is very attractive- light, flat and smooth surface, and a good back base for painting
10) Has a good impact strengthHow to use
11)This product is suitable for all the coats for hand and machine application. Slightly stir Before use and directly apply to plasterboards or interior wall.
12)the interior wall or plasterboard surface must be clean, smooth and firm, dry and without dust or oil.
13)After it dry fully, then it can be painted
14)Cover tight the lid of barrel or close the bags after use
15)Tools: Interior wall putty is applied using a trowel, and daub the putty to the interior wall in average state
|Physical State and appearance : |
|Form||Grey or white powder|
|Bulk density of powder||1.2g/cm³|
|PH||Wet mix 12-12.5|
|Mixture rate||300g-320g water/1000g powder|
|Max thickness per Coat(mm)||2mm|
|Setting time||(23ºC,50RH)Beginning>3 hrs Ending|
|Waiting time before installing ceramic tile coverings||4 days|
|Waiting time before painting||7 days|
|Bonding to concrete (28 days later)(N/mm2)||>2|
|Compressive strength (28 days later)(N/mm2)||>14|
|Flexural strength (28 days later) (28 days later)(N/mm2)||>5|
|Dynamic modulus of elasticity (28 days later) (28 days later)(N/mm2)||7000~11000|