Wall Base Coating Joint Putty/Interior and Exterior Wall Paint for Finishing 25kg/Bucket/Shandong Top Building Materials Co., Ltd
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||20 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Tons||US $100/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Top100
- Color: Opal White
- Transport Package: in Bucket
- Origin: Linyi, China
- Material: Gypsum Powder
- Trademark: Shandong Top
- Specification: 25kg/bucket
- HS Code: 32141090
wall putty Mixed Jointing CompoundMixed Interior Wall PuttyWeight:25 kg /BucketMesh: >280
1) Containing no toxic substances, healthy
2) Environmental friendly.
3) Easily available and efficient to apply it on the wall directory.
4) No wastage of water curing
5) User friendly and enables the mason/worker to get the desired results
6) Free from shrinking and cracking
7) Ensures full strength on setting
8) Shows excellent adhesive qualities with the surface
9) The appearance is very attractive- light, flat and smooth surface, and a good back base for painting
10) Has a good impact strengthHow to use
11)This product is suitable for all the coats for hand and machine application. Slightly stir Before use and directly apply to plasterboards or interior wall.
12)the interior wall or plasterboard surface must be clean, smooth and firm, dry and without dust or oil.
13)After it dry fully, then it can be painted
14)Cover tight the lid of barrel or close the bags after use
15)Tools: Interior wall putty is applied using a trowel, and daub the putty to the interior wall in average state
|Physical state and appearance|
|Form||Gray or white powder|
|Bulk density of powder||1, 2g/cm³|
|pH||Wet mix >12|
|Mixture rate||350g-370g Water/1000g powder (35%-37%)|
|Open time||3 hours|
|Application thickness||1.5-4 mm|
|Surface drying time||(23°C,%50RH)30 minutes|
|Application temperature||+5°C - +40°C|
|Rest time before painting||3 days|
|Mechanical resistance to pressing||> 20 Mpa|
|Surface adherence (28 days later)||2.5 Mpa(Ambient temperature of 23°C,%50RH)|
Where to Use
1.High moisture areas such as showers, bathrooms, swimming pool dressing rooms, laundry rooms, locker rooms.
2.Concrete surfaces, cement based mortars
3.Light or heavy bricks or briquette blocks
4.Do not apply on wood, gypsum, fibrous cements, and porous concrete surfaces without primer.
2.Mixes easily with potable water.
3.Ideal for smoothing and concrete surfaces.
4.Ideal for walls before painting.
5.Weather resistant-doesn't deteriorate with age.