Ready Mixed Jointing Putty/High Adhesive Drywall Putty 25kg Per Bucket
|FOB Price:||US $5-5.1 / barrel|
|Min. Order:||500 barrel|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 barrel||US $5-5.1/ barrel|
|Production Capacity:||4000 Barrels Per Week|
|Transport Package:||by Bucket|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Color: White
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Level: Finish Coat
- Certification: ISO14001, ISO9001
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Specification: 25KG/Bucket
- HS Code: 32141090
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Brush
- Drying Method: Air Drying
- Substrate: Ceramic
- Trademark: TOP
- Origin: Shandong
It is used for joint application, including walls, ceilings, arches and external beads.
Mixed Jointing Compound
Mixed Interior Wall Putty
Weight:25 kg /Bucket
1) Containing no toxic substances, healthy
2) Environmental friendly.
3) Easily available and efficient to apply it on the wall directory.
4) No wastage of water curing
5) User friendly and enables the mason/worker to get the desired results
6) Free from shrinking and cracking
7) Ensures full strength on setting
8) Shows excellent adhesive qualities with the surface
9) The appearance is very attractive- light, flat and smooth surface, and a good back base for painting
10) Has a good impact strength
How to use
1)This product is suitable for all the coats for hand and machine application. Slightly stir Before use and directly apply to plasterboards or interior wall.
2)the interior wall or plasterboard surface must be clean, smooth and firm, dry and without dust or oil.
3)After it dry fully, then it can be painted
4)Cover tight the lid of barrel or close the bags after use
5)Tools: Interior wall putty is applied using a trowel, and daub the putty to the interior wall in average state